- OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PURPOSES AND DISCLOSURES
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT DURING REGISTRATION OR ENROLMENT
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU ACCESS COURSE MATERIAL
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- PAYING FOR A COURSE ON-LINE
- THIRD PARTIES AND SPONSORS
- REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
- KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- YOUR RIGHT
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- POLICY REVIEW
Your personal data is protected by General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). You can find the details for the UK Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk or by accessing BeeZee College Ltd Data Policy at https://www.beezeecollege.com. As a registered data controller, we are required to take appropriate technical measures to protect your personal information including making a regular backup of our system and data. We have security measures in place to make sure any personal information we collect is secure. Your account is password protected and all information including your password is on a secure server, which only a limited number of employees and sub-contractors can access. All parties with access to your information are subject to confidentiality obligations. If you think someone else knows your password, or is using it, tell us immediately and change your password. You can change your password on the Website on your profile page.
Even though we take appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure so you use the website at your own risk.
We collect personal data about you when you enroll as a learner. At enrolment, we may ask you for sensitive personal data and for your consent to use it for a specific purpose. If you do not wish to provide this information, you may select the Not Known/Not Provided or Prefer not to say option.
We share some of your personal data with the Awarding Organisation and where relevant with the Skills Funding Agency through their Learner Registration Service.
If government funding is available for your course, we collect personal data from you to see if you can access that funding if so required.
When you access your course materials we collect information about how you use those materials.
You may provide us with further personal data if you use one of our learning or communications facilities or use one of our on-line skills tests.
We use your personal information to deal with your queries, to provide you with the services you request, to determine whether you are eligible for government funding (if available), customer feedback and for general statistics and research.
Depending on the preferences indicated by you:
- we may use your personal data to contact you about developments and
- BeeZee College of Management & Aesthetics may disclose your personal data to your sponsor, if you are being sponsored by your employer or by a trade organisation or other similar group.
- we may disclose your information to certain government agencies in connection with the funding of your
Following registration and enrolment, either in a Unit, Award, Certificate or Diploma course at BeeZee College of Management & Aesthetics or on-line, all of our partners, awarding bodies and/or associate college(s) will have access to your name, date of birth, address, User-name, learner reference number and details of which BeeZee College courses you have enrolled on in the past. You can request that:
- your details not be used for marketing purposes;
- we provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you (we may charge you a small fee);
- we correct inaccuracies in your
You may also turn cookies off in your browser. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.
When you register with us, you (or the person registering for you) must tell us:
- your full name
- email address
- your address
- your date of birth (security question)
- in which region of the UK you are based
- which course you are interested in
- your past academic history
- where you heard about
We also ask for your company name, but you do not have to provide this information if you do not wish to.
Following registration via the Website, we, or our Agents (where you have been introduced to the Website via an Agent or Reseller), may request additional personal data from you in order to further support your learning. You do not have to provide this information, but if you do not, you may either not be able to get admission or get the most out of your learning experience with us
We collect information about how you use Course Materials to monitor your learning and improve our users’ learning experience as well as monitor for malicious activities and copyright infringements.
You may also provide personal data through:
- calls to our helplines;
- letters and e-mails;
- customer feedback
We may record calls to the helpline(s) for quality and training purposes only. We will store calls for about three months and we will keep them confidential. In general, if you contact us, we may keep a record of your query or complaint for a reasonable time in case you contact us again.
We use your personal information:
- to answer your queries or complaints;
- to deliver our on-line services, for example any Courses that you have access to
- to provide Course Materials;
- to carry out administration;
- to seek your opinion of the Course and Website
- for general statistics and research;
- for obtaining any relevant professional advice;
- as may be required by law or in connection with legal proceedings (including where we intend to take legal proceedings), or as may be necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal
When you pay for a Course online, you will be asked for:
- details of a credit or debit card;
- an e-mail address; and
- a telephone
These details are collected by: Global Payments UK Ltd. They collect credit or debit card details over a secure link. We do not collect them and they are not made available to us or our Agents or Resellers. We will use the personal information you provide to process your on-line payment and to refund any monies due to you if you cancel your enrolment in line with the terms and conditions on this Website. When you make a payment on-line, we will use industry standard software, which encrypts your information. For further details about the security of this information, please refer to Global Payments website.
To achieve the purposes set out in this privacy statement we may need to give your information to our service providers, Agents and Resellers. Following registration and/or enrolment via the website, we and our Agent or Resellers, if you registered via one of our Agents or Resellers, will have access to your name and contact details to help us deliver our services to you.
If your employer, trade organisation or other group is sponsoring you, we may give the personal information we have collected to your sponsor to monitor your learning.
If you have not registered on the Website but are simply making an enquiry or request for information, we will use your personal information to reply to your enquiry or request. We will not use this information for marketing purposes without your permission or unless you invite us to do so.
We keep personal data :
- for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for;
- as required by law; or
- to enforce or defend legal
Sometimes we will keep information that you have deleted, for example messages sent by you to your tutor, as a record of your learning experience. We will keep this information for a reasonable time.
You have the right to:-
- ask for a copy of all the information we hold about you (we will charge you a small fee for this) and to correct any To obtain a copy of this information, please call us on 01923 249990 or email us at email@example.com
- challenge the accuracy of data held about To amend your details please call us on 01923 249990 or email us to request a change
take steps to prevent your personal data being processed if the processing is likely to cause you substantial damage or substantial distress which is unjustified. If you want to exercise this right you must put your objection in writing by emailing us, specifying why the processing has this effect and state what you require to do to avoid causing damage or distress.
To obtain a copy of your personal data, to correct inaccuracies or if you have any queries or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact:
BeeZee College of Management & Aesthetics’
23-33 The Parade
Watford WD17 1LQ
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy has been approved & authorised by:
Name: M Hamid M Naqvi
Date: 21st April 2021
Signature: Hamid Naqvi
Review of Policy: 20 April 2022